Voysey Collection (special order colorways)
GuildCraft’s Voysey Collection features seven Arts & Crafts designs originally created by English architect C.F.A. Voysey circa 1900.
The designs are rendered in authentic period colors, which coordinate beautifully with original and reproduction fabrics, upholstery, and wallcoverings. Hand-knotted in India of pure New Zealand wool, the GuildCraft Voysey carpets possess a uniform color and surface texture. The look is authentic to the period, and people rave about the soft hand and plush quality of these fine carpets.
Features and benefits:
- Resilient, durable wool resists soil and stains
- Naturally hypo-allergenic; improves indoor air quality
- Ecologically-sensitive Swiss dyes are colorfast and fade-resistant
- Easy to care for and spot-clean if needed
- Can withstand heavy traffic, children, and pets
- Goodweave-certified child labor free
Below are the designs/colorways available by special order, which generally take 16-20 weeks to deliver. To see our stock designs/colorways, view them on this page. See all the C.F.A. Voysey designs here.