Voysey Collection (stock)
GuildCraft’s Voysey Collection features seven Arts & Crafts designs originally created by English architect C.F.A. Voysey circa 1900.
The designs are rendered in authentic period colors, which coordinate beautifully with original and reproduction fabrics, upholstery, and wallcoverings. Hand-knotted in India of pure New Zealand wool, the GuildCraft Voysey carpets possess a uniform color and surface texture. The look is authentic to the period, and people rave about the soft hand and plush quality of these fine carpets.
Features and benefits:
- Resilient, durable wool resists soil and stains
- Naturally hypo-allergenic; improves indoor air quality
- Ecologically-sensitive Swiss dyes are colorfast and fade-resistant
- Easy to care for and spot-clean if needed
- Can withstand heavy traffic, children, and pets
- Goodweave-certified child labor free